Nunc vel cursus dolor, sagittis venenatis nisi. Nulla ipsum nibh, fermentum eget pretium
Our story begins with the dedicated efforts of a small group of visionaries of the region in 1946, viz.
Dr Vishram Hari Patil, Shri Murar Puna Chaudhari, Shri Viththal Narayan Patil and Shri Chhagan Madan Patil.
There was only one Secondary School in the entire Shahada Taluka in those days.
Anticipating the need for an educated workforce for an Independence India, they started 'New English School' at Prakashe,
the largest village of Shahada Taluka. Prakashe is also blessed with the confluence of Tapti and Gomati and is considered
one of the holy places in the State. The School grew rapidly and participated in the SSC board examination in 1952.